Why Every Team Should Have An Agile Coach
The Agile coach is a team mentor and key to team management. The coach implements Agile thinking practices, ensures team performance both as a team and as individuals, increases awareness of team collaboration and communication, encourages Agile thinking, and is responsible for team achievement of goals.
The Agile coach is an all-in-one person who teaches, learns by doing, solves problems, teaches and guides for goal attainment and is, in reality, the team’s best friend for being Agile. KnowledgeHut’s ICP-ACC course can provide you with focused guidance and support in developing your coaching skills in Agile.
ICP-ACC Course Features
No formal qualifications are required for the ICP-ACC course. An understanding and some work experience in Agile helps. The ICP Agile Certified Coach training should make you proficient in understanding the roles, mindset, and Agile Coach responsibilities of mentoring robust Agile lean teams for improved enterprise efficiency and productivity. You earn 24 SEUs and PDUs to enable professional certification from ICAgile Certifying body by completing the ICP Agile Certified Coach training. The world-class courseware in downloadable format and 3 months free access to e-learning materials is a bonus. The 21 hours accelerated immersive ICP Agile Certified Coach training on Agile Coaching helps get you the esteemed Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)-ICAgile Certified Professional.
ICP-ACC Course Contents
Some of the topics comprehensively and practically covered are
- How to develop the Agile mindset and thinking
- The responsibilities and roles of a coach
- To promote and motivate team dynamics through self-awareness
- Mentoring Agile transitions and roles
- Resolving team dysfunctions and conflicts
- Communication, building teams, and team collaboration essentials
- Identifying issues, handling resistance, impediments and addressing them
- Maintaining neutrality and defining the limits and contract of coaching
- Coaching and mentoring practices for performance in teams
- Understanding systemic and organizational challenges and agility
- Creating personal backlogs to record improvements in performance
Become a coach through KnowledgeHut’s ICP-ACC course today. The certifications permit coaches to do and learn by being in the role of an Agile coach. The focus of the ICP Agile Certified Coach training is on practically simulating scenarios relevant to team management to inculcate the necessary skills through immersive mentoring. The outcomes aimed for in ICP Agile Certified Coach Training are
- Proficiency in tools, skills, and practices for in transition, aspiring and existing coaches.
- Fostering Agile-lean thinking culture in the enterprise for positive changes and redefinition to Agile attitudes and work tenets.
- Empowering through team practice sessions the achieving of goals set.
- Imbibing core competencies to prove successful as Agile coaches.
- Handling issues and conflicts better.
The Agile suite and Scrum practices have transformed the resolution of complex issues in enterprise management and have immediate requirements for Agile team coaches, domain experts, business analysts, and Scrum Masters. The advent of technology in the business scenario has transformed the very structure of teams. Teams today work with members who have diverse expertise and work together to collaborate on speedy resolutions and focus on new projects, speedy deliveries, and multi-location access.
Agile thinking is Lean and continuous. KnowledgeHut’s ICP-ACC course provides two courses for continued learning. Choose one!