What Makes Cloud Hosting an SEO Friendly Hosting Solution?
SEO has been a buzzword for quite a long time now. It is the holistic process of ranking a website on top of the search engine ranking ladder for relevant keywords. With search engines like Google changing the parameters for deciding SEO, it has become a dynamic subject. Since the mid-2000s, Google has included page load speed as one of the most important determining factors for determining the website’s fate. Page load speed depends on many factors starting with the type of hosting you use. Cloud Hosting scores over traditional hosting types with features that enhance page speed and consequently, user experience.
Ways in which Cloud Hosting impacts SEO
- Page loading speed: As pointed out earlier, page load speed has a great impact on the website’s SEO. The data is stored on multiple servers in Cloud Hosting. The spreading out of resources can tackle a spike in traffic and prevent the server from overloading, which has a huge impact on improving page speed.
- Enhance user experience (UX): Cloud Hosting enhances user experience by giving a stable performance and lightning page speed. User experience improves SEO for the website as it has been an important factor in Google’s algorithm.
- Hosting location: The distance of the data centre from the user plays a major role in deciding the time in which the whole HTTP requests are processed. For traditional hosting, which has a customer base all over the world, this could be a problem. But in Cloud Hosting, the data is spread across multiple servers across the globe, and the website is loaded from the server in proximity to the user.
- Reliability and high uptime score: If your website is experiencing downtime frequently, then all the hard work may go into the drain. Cloud Server Hosting provides the most reliable option as it ensures high uptime score. Due to the fact that even if one of the servers faces malfunctioning, the website can be loaded from different servers.
- Security isn’t a concern: Data is communicated in an encrypted form making it more secure than traditional hosting. Bots like scraping bots and link spamming bots can negatively affect the website’s SEO. Cloud Hosting ensures effective protection against bots. Also, a security breach can damage your website reputation and create distrust among users which can be regressive for your website’s SEO.
- The mobile advantage for your website: Number of people are accessing the internet through their smartphone devices. For a business website, it is important to optimize the website for small screen devices. Not doing so can make you lose potential customers from interacting with your website. Cloud Hosting provides the website owner with reliable analytics and advanced data so that they can make their website mobile-friendly. This is extremely important from an SEO point as well since the search engine ranks mobile-friendly website.
Cloud Hosting is considered to be the future of hosting. It may replace a few of the hosting types with its advanced and trustworthy features that are essential to rank your website on top of the search engine rankings. There are many Cloud Servers in India to choose from. But understanding your needs is important before selecting the right one.